Silicone (General Purpose) & Sanitary (Anti Mould)
The Everbuild General Purpose Silicone
is a mid-modulus silicone sealant that adheres to most smooth and non-porous materials. Contains an anti-fungal compound to prevent mould growth in areas of high humidity. Forms a permanently flexible rubber seal which provides a permanently flexible, high-strength waterproof seal.
- Permanently flexible silicone sealant
- Quick curing
- Anti-fungal formula
- Low viscosity for fast application
Pure Anti Mould Silicone
is a high quality, waterproof, superior anti-mould silicone suitable for most sanitary sealing and areas of high humidity. Fast curing, 100% silicone, Pure Anti Mould Silicone comes with a 10-year guarantee to stop black mould growth*, ensuring the product stays bright and clean. It also comes in 3 popular colours: white, clear and ivory.
Pure Anti Mould Silicone is also resistant to temperature extremes and aging, will not crack or discolour and withstands detergents, cleaning agents and chemicals.
• Glazing and bonding in shower cabinets during production.
• Filling joints between tiles, tub and shower cabin during installation.
• Filling joints between bathtubs and tiles after production.
• Waterproofing sinks.