- Smooth chalky matt finish with coverage of 14 m sq per litre and a drying time of just 1 hour (hand dry after 4 hours).
- A second coat can be applied after 4 hours.
- Renovate and transform furniture with chalky furniture paint.
- Finish off with a layer of Rust-Oleum Furniture Wax.
- Can be painted on to bare or painted wood, brick, stone, plaster or any suitably primed rigid surface.
- Create a distressed look by applying two coats in contrasting colours then sanding and scouring when dry.
- Use the Rust-Oleum Furniture Wax to protect the finished look.
- Water-based with virtually no odour.
- Smooth, chalky matt finish.
- Highly concentrated giving exceptional coverage in one coat.
- No priming or sanding is necessary ( on most surfaces).
- Works great over old paint and varnish.
- Can be applied with a brush or roller.
- If used on metal, the surface must be primed first.